Submit a project
To have your project or resource published on the Brainhack webpage, please send an email to email@example.com with “Brainhack Project Submission” in the subject and the following information in the body:
- Listing size: listings can be two sizes, "big" or "small", where big is twice the size of small. For the items below, the limit in parentheses corresponds to the larger size.
- Name: 16 (32) character name of the project or resource (anything longer might be truncated).
- Location: The primary brainhack event where this project or resource will be represented.
- URL: Link to project webpage or github repo, if it exists
- Description: 200 (400) character description of the project, anything longer will be truncated
- Contact information: email for project leader or other person to contact for more information.
- Project logo: preferably a 222 x 180 (466 x 180) 72 dpi image in png format